Sunday, November 6, 2011

will.i.am on OWN



I just finished watching Visionaries on OWN featuring will.i.am. I felt truly inspired, inspired enough to write this post.

This man, will.i.am is such a passionate and creative man. He's authentic and driven. At times I've wanted to give up on my dreams, especially because I'm not a young woman anymore.  I've thought many times that it's never going to happen, but will.i.am never gave up and look what he's done. He travels the world sharing his passion with millions of people.

Never give up on yourself, because you are worth it! You are special and unique. Always remember this, even in your darkest days. Don't forget to shine, the world needs you. : )


Check out will.i.am on OWN.

Have a fabulous day!

Darkstar Woman.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...