Saturday, June 11, 2011

Last Night

Well, last night after I wrote my little post. I decided to stop procrastinating and start creating. So I just started drawing whatever came to my mind. I would scan and post it, but I'm not that brave yet. I'm not too sure even if I like what I've produced, but I really liked the process.

It was nice to see what was going to come from this 'crazy' mind of mine. Nothing too weird, but it was fun. So I'm on a path and I don't know where it will take me. Maybe nowhere, but it's my path to enjoy while I'm on it.

I was even thinking of getting a sketch pad, me with a sketch pad?! How exciting! Obviously, I haven't had anything of my own for awhile. What I mean by anything is, something that I can say, 'here I did this, what do you think?' Something to be proud of, no matter if it really isn't that good.

I know that to some of you out there that drawing, painting, blogging, etc. may seem like little things or even  mundane, but right now it's my way of expressing myself and feeling proud. I lost myself for awhile, actually I lost myself for a long while. But now I want it all back. The years go by fast, and you don't really realize it when your younger. But you know it and feel it when your older. You can see it looking back at you in the mirror. The mirror doesn't lie....unfortunately. Well to all my wonderful admirer's lol, I wish you a pleasant day. Cheers!


This little blurb came from the same website that this picture came from. Love it, enjoy.
Being creative means solving a problem in a new way. It means changing your perspective.
Being creative means taking risks and ignoring doubt and facing fears. It means breaking with routine and doing something different for the sake of doing something different. It means mapping out a thousand different routes to reach one destination. It means challenging yourself every day. Being creative means searching for inspiration in even the most mundane places. It means you’re asking stupid questions. It means creating without critiquing. Being creative means you know how to find the similarities and differences between two completely random ideas.
Being creative means you’re thinking.
http://www.creativesomething.net/post/428455618

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...