Sunday, June 12, 2011

Literally!

I am literally freaking out right now. The page will turn and tomorrow with come, and I don't know what's going to happen. Well I guess the same is true for everyone, but for me there could be an answer I'm just not ready for.

A moment in time I can never take back. So right now, in this moment I should be enjoying it, because I don't know the answer yet. But of course my thoughts have already arrived in tomorrow and all it's complexities. Why do we do this to ourselves? Is it just human nature to worry, to feel like it gives us some sense of control. Probably. But I guess I will just keep sitting here and waiting, waiting for tomorrow. Waiting for the answer, not really knowing if it will ever come. Not knowing what I will be thinking or feeling at the same time tomorrow as I do now. LIFE! That's all it is, no bullshit, no games, just pure truth. But I'm not ready for that truth. I don't want to grow up. Not yet anyway. ; )  Well for at least not this part. Well tally-ho good neighbours!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...