Friday, June 10, 2011

Creating

I guess that's where I'm at lately. I'm doing a bunch of different things, seeing what will happen. I'm trying to slowly, but surely get myself back out there again. I have no idea if any of this will pan out, but I guess it's the journey, as they say, not the destination. : )

There are definitely many hick-ups along the way, but I'm trying to enjoy some of what I'm creating as I go. This blog is one of 'my creations'. Although, I guess I'm kind of secretive about it. I don't put myself out there, but I see I've had a few passerby's, who have stop to take a gander for at least a moment....or two.

I feel like I need to do something big, but I'm not sure I'll get around to it. Maybe in another 20 years, who knows. Right now I'm just enjoying myself. My next adventure into my creative life might be drawing and painting, and I've actually wanted to start pottery. It may not sound that exciting, but I've got to start somewhere.

Thanks for stopping by, I'll talk to you later. Ciao!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...