Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Beauty, Nature and Ramblings

Here are some pictures that I found interesting, unique and beautiful. These pictures inspire me. I think I would love to really be immersed in nature this summer although I believe my goals will not be fulfilled. Maybe these pictures encapsulate what I want to be experiencing now in my life, I want more of this and less of the drudgery of every day life in a metropolitan centre.

What do I want from my life? Peace, contentment, beauty, and to be surrounded by NATURE. As I said in my first post, I'm in a time of my life where I want to give back, create, make my impact felt and live a life worth living. That's not too much to ask is it? But what if I'm not too sure how to get it, and by what economic means? Theoretically living a Utopian life sounds great, but how does one get that?? Anyway, enjoy the pictures.




Maybe these pictures somehow remind me of my youth, each summer was surrounded by forests, fields, and water. I guess I long for a life that's gone, and I'm now wondering how I'll ever get that back. How do I support myself as an adult, and live a carefree life like I did as a child? These are questions I'm not sure if I'll ever have an answers to, but I won't give up the search for an answer quite yet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...